Cannabis and Hemp Industry Investment News

Cannabis Industry Press Releases and News Articles from the best investment journalist in the industry. Stay updated on all cannabis investment news from every online source, on MjInvest.com
The company is working with additional provincial boards to register products and increase the distribution capabilities for its branded products.  The Embark team has worked tirelessly to move from a definitive agreement to product on shelves in a matter of weeks  () () (FRA:2P9) investee Embark Health Inc has successfully completed its first ship
The agreement for the 363,000 square foot facility includes the installation of a computerized compliance and maintenance management system, APIS Australis announced its intention to acquire 51% of ALPS in January 2021, with an option to purchase the remaining 49% () () (FRA:AC4) announced Tuesday its acquisition target ALPS inked an agreement with
Heritage expects the combined company to be a market leader in the extract and extract derivatives market Heritage Cannabis says the addition of Premium 5 will expand the company's reach and accelerate the growth of its domestic and international platform Heritage Cannabis Holdings Corp () () (FRA:2UE) reported that it has completed its previously-
Innocan Pharma (CSE: INNO- OTC: INNPF) CEO Iris Bincovich joined Steve Darling from Proactive with news the company has hit a major milestone in the development of CLX Therapy which holds the potential to provide a highly synergistic effect of anti-inflammatory properties and help in the recovery of infected lung cells. Bincovich telling Proactive
It will also relocate its corporate headquarters to Pennsylvania from Puerto Rico GSRX will also rebrand its nutritional supplement business and expand its offerings to include mushroom derivatives during 1Q 2021 GSRX Industries Inc (OTCPINK:GSRX) announced Friday that its board of directors has approved a rebranding of its corporate identity.  In
It touted the development as a key "milestone” in the production of CBD-loaded liposomes, as it now permits animal studies and at a later date, human clinical studies ─ both of which bring the product closer to market InnoCan Pharma founder CEO Iris Bincovich said previous studies with mice and rats indicated that "our technology to embed CBD into
Embark Health is continuing its focus on selling direct-to-consumer branded products through the provincial boards in addition to manufacturing activities. MMJ holds about12% of Embark with a current book value of $13 million () () (FRA:2P9) investee Embark Health Inc has ended the 2020 year with a processing licence as well as a sales licence to s
Heritage Cannabis (CSE: CANN- OTCQX: HERTF) CEO Clint Sharples and President, Medical Division Umar Syed joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share news the company has signed a 3-year extraction supply deal with Entourage Phytolab S.A. for the distribution of pharmaceutical products in Brazil. Sharples telling Proactive more about the details of
FLEX 10 is ImmunoFlex's unique N-Acetyl-L-cysteine formulation in packs of 30-600 mg capsules FLEX 10 is a powerful antioxidant, specifically packaged in aluminum blisters to reduce the potential for product oxidation Chemistree Technology Inc (CSE:CHM) (OTCMKST:CHMJF) says investee company ImmunoFlex, a life sciences company developing clinically
Australis Capital's pending acquisitions of Green Therapeutics LLC and ALPS is part of its shift from an investment company into a US multi-state operator Australis Capital says it expects its recent acquisitions will result in meaningful revenue growth and profitable operations Australis Capital Inc (CSE:AUSA) (OTCMKTS:AUSAF) (FRA:AC4) provided an
The company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for the further development and expansion of its business and for working capital and general corporate purposes The group said it sold 65,780,000 units of the company at a price of C$0.35 per unit under the offering, including 8,580,000 units sold under the exercise in full of the under
It will supply Entourage Phytolab with hemp-derived CBD dominant extract, cannabis-derived THC dominant extract, and hemp-derived CBD softgels, and cannabis-derived THC softgels CannaCure is currently in the process of obtaining GMP certification () () (FRA:2UE) announced Tuesday that its subsidiary CannaCure Corp has entered into a binding letter